“Smokeless Tobacco in the USA” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which USA Smokeless Tobacco market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Sales of smokeless tobacco including snuff and chewing tobacco products stood at 60,159 tonnes in 2012, almost 10% up on 1997, although volumes declined somewhat in 2009 and 2010 compared with 2008.
- In 2012 snuff accounted for just under 82% of smokeless usage compared with just 42% of usage in 1990.
- Conversely, whereas chewing tobacco represented 58% of consumption in 1990, by 2012 this has fallen to just 18.2%.
- “Smokeless Tobacco in the USA” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Smokeless Tobacco industry in USA.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Smokeless Tobacco across USA. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Smokeless Tobacco industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Smokeless Tobacco industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Smokeless Tobacco industry and for new companies considering entry into Smokeless Tobacco industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Smokeless Tobacco industry in USA.
- This report also provides market size of the Smokeless Tobacco industry in USA along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Smokeless Tobacco companies require a detailed understanding of Smokeless Tobacco consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Smokeless Tobacco industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Smokeless Tobacco industry across USA, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future