The BRIC Hot drinks industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC hot drinks market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC hot drinks market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key hot drinks market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC hot drinks market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
- Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the hot drinks industry and had a total market value of $30,917.4 million in 2013. India was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 11.1% over the 2009-13 period.
- Within the hot drinks industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $14,904.1 million in 2013. This was followed by Brazil, Russia and India with a value of $9,801.5, $3,451.4, and $2,760.4 million, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the hot drinks industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $20,113.5 million in 2018, followed by Brazil, India, Russia with expected values of $13,677.9, $4,394.1 and $3,831.9 million, respectively.