The Emerging 5 Hot drinks industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five hot drinks
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five hot drinks market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key hot drinks market players’ emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five hot drinks market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
- These countries contributed $29,056.1 million to the global hot drinks industry in 2013, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.8% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $40,246.3 million in 2018, with a CAGR of 6.7% over the 2013-18 period.
- Within the hot drinks industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $14,904.1 million in 2013. This was followed by Brazil and India with a value of $9,801.5 and $2,760.4 million, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the hot drinks industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $20,113.5 million in 2018, followed by Brazil and India with expected values of $13,677.9 and $4,394.1 million, respectively.