The Scandinavian Hot drinks industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the Scandinavian hot drinks market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the Scandinavian hot drinks market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key hot drinks market players’ Scandinavian operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Scandinavian hot drinks market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Denmark, Norway and Sweden, alongside individual chapters on each country
- The Scandinavian hot drinks market had a total market value of $1,909.0 million in 2013. Norway was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 3.3% over the 2009-13 period.
- Within the hot drinks industry, Sweden is the leading country among the Scandinavian countries, with market revenues of $817.3 million in 2013. This was followed by Norway and Denmark, with $570.0 and $521.8 million, respectively.
- Sweden is expected to lead the hot drinks in the Scandinavian countries, with a value of $864.0 million in 2018, followed by Norway and Denmark with expected values of $650.6 and $530.8 million respectively.