The G8 Hot drinks industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 hot drinks market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 hot drinks market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key hot drinks market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 hot drinks market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
- The G8 countries contributed $33,538.7 million in 2013 to the global hot drinks industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.5% between 2009 and 2013. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $37,032.9 million in 2018, with a CAGR of 2% over the 2013-18 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the hot drinks industry, with market revenues of $10,420.2 million in 2013. This was followed by Germany and France, with a value of $4,909.4 and $4,265.6 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the hot drinks industry in the G8 nations with a value of $10,855.1 million in 2016, followed by Germany and France with expected values of $5,427.0 and $4,873.1 million, respectively.