The BRIC Hot drinks industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global hot drinks market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global hot drinks market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key hot drinks market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global hot drinks market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from 28 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country.
- The global hot drinks market had total revenues of $87,974.4m in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.2% between 2009 and 2013.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 2.7% between 2009 and 2013, to reach a total of 7,376.3 million kg in 2013.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 4.8% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $111,251.7m by the end of 2018.