World Cigarette Industry: Global, Regional & National Players, 2014 - Volume 1” is a new report by ERC that is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering profile of prominent players in Tobacco industry. It provides a detailed insight into the company's business activity and products. The report also includes company financials, corporate structure, business review, contact details, and its strengths, strategies and performance.
- Altria, the holding company for Philip Morris USA, can be regarded as the world's fifth largest cigarette manufacturer with global sales of cigarettes totaling 129.3 billion pieces in 2013, its share of the world market standing at 2.2%.
- Taken as one body, the CNTC is without question the world's largest cigarette producer, with output of over 2,560 billion cigarettes in 2013 and annual sales including exports totalling some 2,542 billion pieces, equivalent to over 43% of the global cigarette market.
- ITC is the largest manufacturer of cigarettes in India. The company leads in all the segments of the domestic cigarette market with around a 76.8% share (in 2013/14). It has substantial interests in leaf tobacco both at home and abroad.
- Overall, Karelia achieved cigarette sales of 16.8 billion pieces in 2013 and a global market share of 0.3%.
- RNTA achieved domestic sales of 8.6 billion pieces in 2013 equivalent to 65% of domestic volumes. Two of its most important brands are 20 Mars and Cristal.
- The company's global cigarette sales are estimated at 12.32 billion pieces in 2013, equivalent to 0.21% of the global market.
- World Cigarette Industry: Global, Regional & National Players, 2014 - Volume 1” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed company related facts and figures and its positioning in the Cigarette market.
- This report is the result of ERC’s extensive market research covering profile of prominent players in Cigarette industry in the tobacco products market. The report provides data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, Company profiling and our in-house expertise in order to offer detailed insight into the company's business activity and products.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Tobacco industry and for new companies considering entry into Tobacco industry.
- This report provides detailed analysis of financial performance, competitive position, marketing strategies, national and international interest of each company.
- This report also provides Cigarette Business review along with other information relating to the ownership, organization structure and contact details.
Reasons To Buy
- Tobacco companies require a detailed understanding of companies operating in Tobacco Industry in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report provides detailed analysis of company's business activity and products.
- As consumers product demand evolves, tobacco companies also change their strategy and positioning to tap the new opportunities. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future.
- The differing growth rates registered by various companies operating in the same space drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers.
- The report provides the latest activities on competitive landscape in the Tobacco industry, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future.