“World Cigarettes - Colombia 2014” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Colombia Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- There was another decline in per capita consumption to 323 pieces/year in 2012 with a further drop to just 301 pieces/year recorded in 2013. This represents a fall of nearly 50% since 2000, but only 28.3% against 1990 levels.
- The value of the Colombian duty paid market is estimated at around Peso 1.6 billion in 2010 and 2011 according to trade reports.
- Lighter cigarettes are reported to have accounted for 20% of market volume in 2001.
- “World Cigarettes - Colombia 2014” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Colombia.
- This report is the result of ERC’s extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Colombia. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes Industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Colombia.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Colombia along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production & trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change – favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Colombia, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future