This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Singapore HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2009-2013) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database.
This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Singapore.
The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- Independent market sizing of Singapore HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The High Net Worth trends in Singapore 2014 Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- There were 151,025 HNWIs in Singapore in 2013. These HNWIs held US$7498.8billion in wealth, and wealth per capita was US$5.0 million.
- Singaporean HNWI numbers rose by 2.3% in 2013, following an increase of 1.9% in 2012.
- Growth in HNWI volumes and wealth is expected to improve over the forecast period. The total number of Singaporean HNWIs is forecast to grow by 18.6%, to reach 182,855 in 2018. HNWI wealth will grow by 28.8%, to reach US$1.0 trillion by 2018.