The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Finnish reinsurance segment, including:
- The Finnish reinsurance segment's growth prospects by reinsurance category
- Key drivers for the reinsurance segment
- Finnish reinsurance segment’s growth prospects by reinsurance ceded from direct insurance
- The competitive landscape in the Finnish reinsurance segment
The Finnish reinsurance segment grew in terms of premium accepted grew at a review period (2009–2013) compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.4%. The increase was partially supported by robust growth in the insurance industry, in the non-life and personal accident segments. It was also supported by rising public awareness of the benefits of insurance; these factors are also expected to support the segment over the forecast period (2013–2018). The segment is projected to increase at a CAGR of 5.3% over the forecast period.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Finland:
- It provides historical values for Finland’s reinsurance segment for the report’s 2009–2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in Finland’s reinsurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Finnishd its growth prospects.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Finnish reinsurance segment and each sector within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Finnish reinsurance segment
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Finnish insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future
- The Finnish reinsurance segment grew in terms of premium accepted grew at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.4%.
- Non-life insurers ceded the highest percentage of premium to reinsurers, with 5.2% in 2013.
- The premium ceded by the personal accident and health segment grew at a review-period CAGR of 7.1%.
- Reinsurers in Finland are not subject to as many regulations as primary insurers, nor are they regulated by the Insurance Contracts Act.