This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in the UAE.
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs in the UAE. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
- Independent market sizing of the UAE's HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
- Alternative breakdown of liquid vs investable assets
- The number of UHNWIs in major cities
- The number of wealth managers in each city
- City ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the wealth management and private banking sector in the UAE
- The size of Singapore's wealth management industry
- The largest private banks by AuM
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights of drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to buy
- The UAE Wealth Report 2014 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the report comprises a wide variety of data created based on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world in WealthInsight's database.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for its research and analysis, WealthInsight is able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions it covers.
- The report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of the HNWIs to 2018 and a comprehensive background of the local economy.
- The report provides a thorough analysis of the private banking and wealth management sector, latest merger and acquisition activity, and the opportunities and challenges that the sector faces.
- It also provides detailed information on HNWI volumes in each major city.
- There were 48,315 HNWIs in the UAE in 2013. These HNWIs held US$254.5 billion in wealth, and wealth per capita was US$5.3 million.
- UAE HNWI numbers rose by 7.6% in 2013, following an increase of 6.7% in 2012.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes is expected to improve over the forecast period. The total number of UAE HNWIs is forecast to grow by 11.8%, to reach 56,581 by 2018. HNWI wealth will grow by 25.8%, to reach US$346.6 billion by 2018.
- UAE HNWIs held 36.3% of their wealth outside their home country in 2013, equal to US$92.5 billion, which is above the global average of 20–30%.