Global Toys & Games industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global toys & games market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global toys & games market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key toys & games market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global toys & games market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from 8 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country.
- The global toys & games market is expected to generate total revenues of $89.2bn in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4% between 2010 and 2014.
- The activity toys segment is expected to be the market's most lucrative in 2014, with total revenues of $14.3bn, equivalent to 16% of the market's overall value.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 4.3% for the five-year period 2014 - 2019, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $110.2bn by the end of 2019.