This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Peru.
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs in Peru. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
- Independent market sizing of Peru's HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
- Alternative breakdown of liquid vs investable assets
- Number of UHNWIs in major cities
- Number of wealth managers in each city
- City ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the wealth management and private banking sector in Peru
- Size of Singapore's wealth management industry
- Largest private banks by AuM
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to buy
- The Peru Wealth Report 2014 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the report comprises a wide variety of data that is created based on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world in our database.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for its research and analysis, WealthInsight is able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions it covers.
- The report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of the HNWIs to 2018, and a comprehensive background of the local economy.
- The report provides a thorough analysis of the private banking and wealth management sector, the latest merger and acquisition activity, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
- It also provides detailed information on HNWI volumes in each major city.
- There were 23,009 HNWIs in Peru in 2013. These HNWIs held US$127.3 billion in wealth, and the average wealth per HNWI was US$5.5 million.
- In 2013, the volume of Peruvian HNWIs rose by 3.1%, following a 11.8% increase in 2012.
- Growth in both HNWI volumes and wealth is anticipated to improve over the forecast period. The number of Peruvian HNWIs is forecast to grow by 19.4% to reach 28,103 by 2018, and HNWI wealth is expected to grow by 29.1% to reach US$175.1 billion by 2018.
- At the end of 2013, Peruvian HNWIs held 38.7% (US$49.3 billion) of their wealth outside of their home country, which is higher than the global average of 20–30%.