This report is a thorough analysis of Spain's Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
- This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Spain.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2010 and the end of 2014. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- Independent market sizing of Spain HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2010 to 2014
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2019
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2010-2014)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Spain 2015 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2019.
- At the end of 2014, Spanish HNWIs held 39.5% (US$382.2 billion) of their wealth outside their home country, significantly higher than the worldwide average of 20–30%.
- WealthInsight expects foreign asset holdings to increase to US$527.3 billion by 2019, accounting for 40.6% of total HNWI assets.
- In 2014, Europe accounted for 45.9% of the foreign assets of Spanish HNWIs.
- Europe was followed by North America with 20.9%, the Asia-Pacific with 17.9%, Southern America with 8.6%, the Middle East with 4.1% and Africa with 2.6%.
- Spanish HNWI allocations to South America fell sharply during the review period compared with other regions, from 19.9% in 2010 to 8.6% in 2014. North America and the Asia-Pacific were the emerging regions in terms of Spanish HNWI investment.
- WealthInsight expects HNWIs to increase their levels of investment in Asia-Pacific over the forecast period, to reach 23.8% of foreign HNWI assets by 2019, with investments rising due to confidence in the economy throughout Asia, particularly China and India.