This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Peru HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2009-2013) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database.
- This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Peru.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- Independent market sizing of Peru HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The High Net Worth trends in Peru 2014 Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- There were 23,009 HNWIs in Peru in 2013. These HNWIs held US$127.3 billion in wealth, and the average wealth per HNWI was US$5.5 million.
- In 2013, the volume of Peruvian HNWIs rose by 3.1%, following a 11.8% increase in 2012.
- Growth in both HNWI volumes and wealth is anticipated to improve over the forecast period. The number of Peruvian HNWIs is forecast to grow by 19.4% to reach 28,103 by 2018, and HNWI wealth is expected to grow by 29.1% to reach US$175.1 billion by 2018.