- The report provides market analysis and insights into the UK extended warranty insurance business.
- It also provides a snapshot of market size and market dynamics.
- Furthermore, the report discusses key drivers, distribution channels and the outlook for the market.
- It also summarises deals, news and regulatory developments in the category.
This report is the result of extensive research on the extended warranty insurance category in the UK, covering the market dynamics, the competitive landscape and the consumer perspectives through insights and forecasts. It also discusses key products and distribution channels and gives an overview of the leading companies in the category, along with details of their business performances.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the extended warranty insurance market in the UK.
- It provides historical values for the UK extended warranty insurance market for the report’s 2009–2013 review period and forecast figures for the 2014–2018 forecast period.
- It offers analysis and outlooks of distribution channels.
- It provides an overview of market dynamics and market drivers.
- It profiles top extended warranty insurers in the UK and outlines their performances.
Reasons to buy
- Gain an understanding of the UK extended warranty insurance market.
- Learn about the performance of market drivers, distribution channels and market dynamics.
- Explore key competitors in the category and their performances.
- Find out more on key regulations and recent developments in the market.
- Extended warranty insurance premiums recovered in 2013 after consecutive falls.
- The segment contracted as traditional market drivers slumped.
- Insurers tend to stay in the background, or out of the market altogether.
- Domestic & General cemented its market-leading.
- Premiums are expected to grow until 2018.