Decernotinib (Rheumatoid Arthritis) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a chronic autoimmune disease which causes inflammation and deformity of the joints . It affects over seven million individuals in the 10MM covered in this report (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, Australia, China, and India) and the prevalence is expected to grow to just over 8.5 million individuals by 2023. The anti-TNFs have been effective in treating the signs and symptoms of RA and inhibiting progression to erosive bone disease. However, the landscape is quickly changing with the introduction of biosimilars, novel biologics, and a class of oral therapies known as JAK inhibitors, all of which will change the market dynamics between 2013 and 2023. With the anti-TNFs as extremely effective therapies for RA, the market is extremely competitive for new entrants and will undergo further pressure as biosimilars are approved and launch.
Decernotinib is a Phase III-ready JAK3 inhibitor being developed by Vertex for the treatment of active RA. As an oral therapy, it is expected to be administered as a monotherapy once or twice daily at a dosage of 50-200mg per day in patients who have had an inadequate response to MTX (or other csDMARDs) or one or more biologic agents.
- Overview of Rheumatoid Arthritis, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on Decernotinib including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for Decernotinib for the top six countries from 2013 to 2023.
- Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return.
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential.
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of Decernotinib performance.
- Obtain sales forecast for Decernotinib from 2013-2023 in top six countries (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK).