DelveInsight’s, “Colorectal Cancer-Global API Manufacturers, Marketed and Phase III Drugs Landscape, 2015”, Report provides comprehensive insights about phase III pipeline drugs and marketed drugs across the Colorectal Cancer. A key objective of DelveInsight’s report is to establish the understanding for API Manufacturers for marketed and Phase III Pipeline drugs across the different countries and regions for the drugs falling under Colorectal Cancer. The Report gives insights into patents providing thepatent protection data and marketing exclusivity of all the drugs across the Colorectal Cancer. While the leading brands, companies and chemicals are considered thoroughly, DelveInsight’s report also provides details on the Global API Manufacturersacross the globe coveringDrug Master FilingsofUS, Europe and API Manufacturers in Asia specifically China and India. The researchanalysis also presents the global sales forecasts data till 2016.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by DelveInsight team of industry experts.
Secondary sources information and data has been collected from various printable and non-printable sources like search engines, News websites, Government Websites, Trade Journals, White papers, Magazines, Trade associations, Books, Industry Portals, Industry Associations and access to available databases.
Please note: This report requires certain updates. We have all the information available but require 3 business days to complete the process and ensure it is as up-to-date as possible. Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- A snapshot of the global Market therapeutics scenario for Colorectal Cancer.
- A review of the marketed products under prescription for Colorectal Cancer, regulatory information and marketing status.
- Coverage of global patent coverage and detailed commentaries on the US patent challenges.
- Graphical representation of investigational products for patent expiry and market exclusivities across the globe.
- Product profiles for marketed products for Colorectal Cancer with complete description of mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target, route(s) of administration and chemical details.
- Coverage of API Manufacturers for Colorectal Cancer drugs in the United States, Europe and Asian Regions with location details.
- Coverage of Regulatory filings in theUS, Europe, and Asia specifically India and China for Colorectal Cancer drugs.
- Coverage of Route of Synthesis of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient associated with Colorectal Cancer drugs.
- Coverage of Colorectal Cancer Phase III pipeline products featuring sections on product description, mechanism of action, Chemical details and research & development progress.
- Coverage of the United States Drug Master File (US DMF) available for Phase III Pipeline Drugs.
- Key discontinued Marketed products.
- Global Sales Figure from 2012-2016.
REASONS TO BUY
- Evaluate the marketing status and exclusivity details of Colorectal Cancerkey products to exploit opportunities for generic drug development opportunities.
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under Phase III development for Colorectal Cancer.
- Design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage by identifying the key patent expiry details and exclusivity with respect to Colorectal Cancer.
- API intelligence over marketed drugs forColorectal Cancerand gaining primary intelligence over active ingredients manufacturers across the globe.
- API intelligence over leading Phase III Pipeline drugs.
- Develop and designstrategies by identifying the API manufacturers for Phase III Pipeline products to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Understanding the scope of the Phase III Drugs with nil regulatory filings.
- Understanding the chemical route of synthesis of approved drugs for Colorectal Cancer.
- Uncovering opportunities in the rapidly growing US market.