Refining Industry Outlook in Middle East and Africa to 2019 Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Refineries" is a comprehensive report on crude oil refining industry in Middle East and Africa. The report provides refinery details such as refinery name, country, and refinery operator name, with in-depth coverage on crude distillation unit or, CDU capacity and other major unit capacities for all active and planned refineries in the region. The report also provides refinery capital expenditure outlook for Middle East and Africa till 2019. The report provides key country comparisons within a region based on contribution to regional refining capacity as well as refining capacity growth. Further, the report also offers recent developments as well as latest tenders and contracts for countries.
- Updated information relating to all active and planned refineries
- Provides historical data from 2009 to 2014, forecast to 2019
- Information on refining, FCC, hydrocracking and coking capacities by refinery and country
- Provides operator information for all active and planned refineries
- Latest developments and contracts related to refineries across different countries globally.
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned refineries in Middle East and Africa
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast refinery and unit capacity data
- Assess your competitors refining portfolio and its evolution.