Global Planned Refining Industry Outlook to 2019 Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Planned Refineries" is a comprehensive report on global planned crude oil refining industry. The report provides refinery details such as refinery name, country, and refinery operator name, with in-depth coverage on crude distillation unit or, CDU capacity and other major unit capacities for all planned refineries. The report also provides refinery capital expenditure outlook at global as well as regional level by year and by key countries till 2019. The report also provides comparison of key countries based on contribution to global as well as regional refining capacity. Further the report also offers recent developments as well as latest tenders and contracts at regional level.
- Updated information relating to all planned refineries
- Provides data from 2015 to 2019
- Information on refining, FCC, hydrocracking and coking capacities by refinery and country
- Provides operator information for all planned refineries
- Latest developments and contracts related to refineries across different countries globally.
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all planned refineries globally
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong forecast refinery and unit capacity data
- Assess your competitors refining portfolio and its evolution.