GBI Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research Monoclonal Antibodies Market to 2017 - Multiple Indication Approvals and the Potential for MAbs in Oncology and Autoimmune Diseases are Re-Shaping the Market which provides insights about monoclonal antibodies sales forecasts until 2017. Monoclonal antibodies markets in the key geographies of the US, Europe and the Rest of The World are also covered in the report. The report also includes details about monoclonal antibodies R&D pipelines and potential future blockbuster products.
The report provides in-depth analysis of therapeutic indication, which includes HER2 Breast Cancer, Bone Metastases and Bone Loss Due to Cancer Therapy, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS), Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) and Rheumatoid Arthritis. Furthermore, it includes market forecasts for each of the covered therapeutic indications. The report also explores the competitive landscape with a competitive analysis of the top companies in the market.
GBI Research analysis estimated the global monoclonal antibodies market to be valued at $15.6 billion in 2010, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 36.7% between 2002 and 2010. The market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 10.6% between 2010 and 2017 and to reach $31.7billion by 2017. In-depth analysis in the report is based on propriety databases, primary and secondary research and inhouse analysis by the GBI Research team of experts.
GBI Research analysis found the R&D pipeline for the monoclonal antibodies market to be moderate. Many of the major pharmaceutical companies such as Roche, Amgen, and Johnson & Johnson are expanding into this market. This indicates that monoclonal antibodies R&D activity will remain active for at least the next four to five years.
- Data and analysis of the monoclonal antibodies market in the leading geographies of the world: the US and Europe. The indications treated by different classes of MAbs discussed, which are covered in this report are in breast cancer, bone loss & metastasis, RRMS, NSCLC and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Annualized market data for the monoclonal antibodies market from 2002 to 2010, with forecasts to 2017.
- Market data on the geographical landscape and therapeutic landscape, including market sizes, market shares, annual costs of therapy and sales volumes
- Key drivers and restraints that have had significant impact on the market.
- Competitive landscape of the global monoclonal antibodies market including benchmarking of the top companies. The key companies analysed in this report are Hoffman La Roche, Amgen, Abbott, Johnson & Johnson, Novartis, Biogen Idec, Merck, Eli Lilly
Reasons to buy
- Build effective strategies to launch pipeline products, by identifying potential geographies.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products to fill their portfolio gaps.
- Develop key strategic initiatives by studying the key strategies of the top competitors.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies by identifying the geographic markets poised for strong growth.
- Reinforce R&D pipelines by identifying new target mechanisms which can produce first in class molecules with more efficiency and better safety.