- The report is based on primary surveys conducted by World Market Intelligence accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior business decision makers. The opinions and forward looking statements on sustainability management of 160 industry executives are captured in our in-depth survey, of which 67% represent directors, C-level executives and departmental heads.
- The geographical scope of the research is European drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across Europe.
- The report analyzes expenditure of interior design industry buyers on sustainable procurement practices.
- Key topics covered include category-level spending outlooks, market-specific growth opportunities, investment opportunities and principal challenges associated with the implementation of sustainable practices.
- The report provides extensive analysis on effective promotional channels and major drivers of green marketing, along with the key features of marketing green credentials.
- The report provides qualitative analysis of key industry opportunities and threats and also contains the full survey results.
'Sustainable Procurement and Marketing Green Initiatives in the European Interior Design Industry: 2011-2012 - Survey Intelligence' is a new report by World Market Intelligence that analyzes how companies in the interior design industry perceive sustainability. The report contains in-depth analysis on the principal drivers and challenges with regards to sustainability plus the market-specific growth opportunities associated with the implementation of sustainable practices. It also benchmarks successful sustainable initiatives and energy-efficiency measures adopted by various companies. It also analyzes the procurement strategies and practices being undertaken; category-level spending outlooks; changes in sustainable procurement budgets; supplier selection criteria and investment opportunities available for leading purchase decision makers. The report identifies key drivers and practices of green marketing, and the channels used to effectively market green credentials.
The report features the opinions of interior design industry respondents related to the following:
- Procurement of sustainable materials.
- Demand for sustainable products and services, including markets that will drive growth.
- Changes expected in sustainability budgets and cost saving targets.
- Methods of marketing green credentials and the use of media channels.
Reasons To Buy
- Drive revenues by understanding future sustainable product investment areas and growth regions
- Better promote your business by aligning capabilities and business practices with the changing sustainability needs of customers.
- Uncover the business outlook, key sustainability challenges and opportunities
- Understand the effect of sustainability on other players and competitors in the industry.
- Benchmark sustainable initiatives with key industry leaders and identify major trends that affect the industry.
- Secure stronger customer relationships by understanding the leading business concerns and changing strategies of buyers.
- Identify specific green marketing channels your competitors are using to win business.
- Generating cost savings and operational efficiency, strengthening competitive position and catering to client demand are major drivers influencing sustainability efforts in the interior design industry.
- Survey results show that 40% of interior design industry respondents expect to see an increase in profitability over the next 12 months due to implementation of sustainability.
- Reduction of energy consumption, effective minimization of water consumption and use of recyclable or reusable product components are critical sustainability criteria for supplier selection.