- The report is based on primary surveys conducted by World Market Intelligence accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior business decision makers. The opinions and forward looking statements on sustainability management of 160 industry executives are captured in our in-depth survey, of which 67% represent directors, C-level executives and departmental heads.
- The geographical scope of the research is European drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across Europe.
- In this report, buyers identify their sustainable procurement budgets; along with essential sustainability measures that influence supplier selection
'The Financial Implications of Sustainability in the European Interior Design Industry: 2011-2012 - Survey Brief' is a new report by World Market Intelligence that analyzes how companies in the interior design industry perceive sustainability. This report examines the impact of sustainability on profits and cost saving targets set by companies.
- The report features the opinions of interior design industry respondents related to the changes expected in sustainability budgets and cost saving targets.
- Drive revenues by understanding future sustainable product investment areas and growth regions
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by identifying buyer sustainability budgets and areas of investment.
- Generating cost savings and operational efficiency, strengthening competitive position and catering to client demand are major drivers influencing sustainability efforts in the interior design industry.
- Survey results show that 40% of interior design industry respondents expect to see an increase in profitability over the next 12 months due to implementation of sustainability.