- The report is based on primary surveys conducted by World Market Intelligence accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior business decision makers. The opinions and forward looking statements on sustainability management of 160 industry executives are captured in our in-depth survey, of which 67% represent directors, C-level executives and departmental heads.
- The geographical scope of the research is European drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across Europe.
- The report analyzes expenditure of interior design industry buyers on sustainability and critical factors that influence supplier selection.
'Sustainability in the European Interior Design Industry: 2011-2012 - Survey Brief' is a new report by World Market Intelligence that analyzes how companies in the interior design industry perceive sustainability. The report contains in-depth analysis on the principal drivers and challenges with regards to sustainability plus the market-specific growth opportunities associated with the implementation of sustainable practices.
The report features the opinions of interior design industry respondents related to the following:
- What sustainability means to the industry
- Factors that drive sustainability measures
- Barriers that confront effective implementation of sustainability.
- Drive revenues by understanding future sustainable product investment areas and growth regions
- Better promote your business by aligning capabilities and business practices with the changing sustainability needs of customers.
- Generating cost savings and operational efficiency, strengthening competitive position and catering to client demand are major drivers influencing sustainability efforts in the interior design industry.
- Survey results show that 40% of interior design industry respondents expect to see an increase in profitability over the next 12 months due to implementation of sustainability.