DelveInsights, Colorectal Cancer-API Insights, 2015,report provides Colorectal Cancer drugs marketed details and API Manufacturers details across the globe along with the location. The report gives the clear idea on the United States Drug Master File (USDMF) and Europe DMF filed by worldwide countries related to the drugs falling under Colorectal Cancer. The Report provides the India and China API Manufactures who are driving the current API Market. DelveInsights report also highlights the patent, patent exclusivity information and competitive landscape. The research analysis also presents the global sales forecasts data for the Colorectal Cancer drugs till 2016.
The active pharmaceutical ingredients worldwide market is in continuous development from the recent years. There is expected to be a major impact on the global API industry, with the large number of blockbuster drugs going off patent in the coming years. It is going to affect the revenue of the API market as generic drugs occupy the market.
India and China produce a large percentage of a majority of the APIs and intermediates produced in the world currently. The USFDA and EMA have strict guidelines for API manufacturing 'Process Validation: General Principles and Practices'. While countries such as Japan and Singapore are signatories to the ICH Q7 regulation, India and China follow their national GMP guidelines. The efficiency and expertise of Asian contract manufacturers have positioned them in a very strategic space in the global pharmaceutical supply chain, with a vast majority of the APIs and intermediates being sourced from markets such as India and China.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by DelveInsight team of industry experts.Secondary sources information and data has been collected from various printable and non-printable sources like search engines, News websites, Government Websites, Trade Journals, White papers, Magazines, Trade associations, Books, Industry Portals, Industry Associations and access to available databases.
- A snapshot of the global Market therapeutics scenario for Colorectal Cancer.
- A review of the marketed products under prescription for Colorectal Cancer, regulatory information and marketing status.
- Coverage of global patent coverage and detailed commentaries on the US patent challenges.
- Graphical representation of investigational products for patent expiry and market exclusivities across the globe.
- Product profiles for marketed products for Colorectal Cancer with complete description of mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target, route(s) of administration and chemical details.
- Coverage of API Manufacturers for Colorectal Cancer drugs in the United States, Europe and Asian Regions with location details.
- Coverage of Regulatory filings in the US, Europe, and Asia specifically India and China for Colorectal Cancer drugs.
- Key discontinued Marketed products.
- Global Sales Figure from 2012-2016.
Reasons to Buy
- Evaluate the marketing status and exclusivity details of Colorectal Cancer key products to exploit opportunities for generic drug development opportunities.
- Key players in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Strategic drivers and restraints of this market are revealed and market opportunities and challenges are identified.
- Design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage by identifying the key patent expiry details and exclusivity with respect to Colorectal Cancer.
- API intelligence over marketed drugs for Colorectal Cancer and gaining primary intelligence over active ingredients manufacturers across the globe.
- Uncovering opportunities in the rapidly growing the US markets.