“Cigarettes in Switzerland” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Switzerland Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- The market is dominated by domestically manufactured cigarettes, which account for over 90% of market volume.
- Data for 2010 indicates a 9% fall in 2010 before a 10%recovery in 2011. However, in 2012 output fell by just over 16%, with a further 19.8% fall recorded in 2013 due to significantly lower exports and lower domestic consumption.
- Taking all factors into consideration, per capita rates are expected to fall away again in 2015 and 2016 before stabilising somewhat, although the long term trend continues to be downwards. As a result, after a further period of decline, the legal market is forecast to stabilise
“Cigarettes in Switzerland” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Switzerland.
- This report is the result of ERC’s extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Switzerland. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes Industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Switzerland.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Switzerland along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production & trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change – favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Switzerland, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future