The Emerging 5 Advertising industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five advertising
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five advertising market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key advertising market players’ emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five advertising market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
- These countries contributed $17,588.5 million to the global advertising industry in 2014, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.2% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $26,618.9 million in 2019, with a CAGR of 8.6% over the 2014-19 period.
- Within the advertising industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $13,246.3 million in 2014. This was followed by India and Mexico with a value of $3,109.5 and $550.5 million, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the advertising industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $19,942.7 million in 2019, followed by India and Mexico with expected values of $5,040.8 and $725.1 million, respectively.