The NAFTA Advertising industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA advertising market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA advertising market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key advertising market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA advertising market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
- The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The advertising industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $41,787.2 million in 2014.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 6.1% over the 2010-14 period.
- Within the advertising industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $40,152.8 million in 2014. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $1,083.9 and $550.5 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the advertising industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $49,595.4 million in 2019, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $1,357.5 and $725.1 million, respectively.