The G8 Advertising industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 advertising market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 advertising market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key advertising market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 advertising market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
- The G8 countries contributed $62,485.2 million in 2014 to the global advertising industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.2% between 2010 and 2014. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $75,981.7 million in 2019, with a CAGR of 4% over the 2014-19 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the advertising industry, with market revenues of $40,152.8 million in 2014. This was followed by Japan and the UK, with a value of $6,637.4 and $4,507.1 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the advertising industry in the G8 nations with a value of $49,595.4 million in 2016, followed by Japan and the UK with expected values of $7,418.5 and $5,763.3 million, respectively.