The BRIC Advertising industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC advertising market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC advertising market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key advertising market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC advertising market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
- Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the advertising industry and had a total market value of $19,621.6 million in 2014. Russia was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 12.6% over the 2010-14 period.
- Within the advertising industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $13,246.3 million in 2014. This was followed by Russia, India and Brazil with a value of $3,120.9, $3,109.5, and $145.0 million, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the advertising industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $19,942.7 million in 2019, followed by India, Russia, Brazil with expected values of $5,040.8, $4,409.3 and $203.1 million, respectively.