The global prosthetic heart valves (PHV) market is a dynamic, billion-dollar market that is saturated with numerous players developing innovative technologies. Recent advancements in the field of interventional cardiology have greatly expanded the potential of therapeutic applications. Prosthetic heart valves, including mechanical valves, tissue valves, and transcatheter valves, can be used to treat patients with valvular heart disease affecting the aortic or mitral valves. They can be delivered either via open-heart surgery or transcatheter aortic valve implantation (TAVR).
The rising prevalence of disease and associated risk factors, an aging population, and improved clinical outcomes with minimally invasive techniques are expected to drive the growth of the global prosthetic heart valve market. Emerging technologies such as repositionable and retrievable transcatheter aortic valves will optimize clinical outcomes for patients. With improvements in the design of transcatheter valves, they have the potential to become the standard of treatment for valvular heart disease in the future.
The report provides up-to-date information and in-depth analysis on the key players that shape this market. This includes an analysis of company market shares, industry trends, and corporate strategy. This report is built using data and information sourced from secondary sources and primary research interviews with leading Interventional Cardiologists, with in-house analysis conducted by GlobalDatas team of industry experts.
What Physicians Think quotes provide a unique insight into how healthcare professionals are reacting to events within the industry, and what their responses could mean for industry strategists. In this report you will understand the perceptions of leading Interventional Cardiologists and Cardiac Surgeons from around the world. This information is essential for all strategic decision makers in every organization allowing them to act on high quality information.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for prosthetic heart valves.
- Competitive Assessment including device approval analysis.
- Coverage of key market players and company profiles including business description, financial overview, product portfolio assessment, and SWOT analysis.
- Strategic Assessment of the market through market impact analysis, future market scenario, and company analysis.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a high level view of the trends shaping and driving the PHV market.
- Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies, and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Take a comprehensive look at the markets device pipeline and identify promising, paradigm-shifting products.
- Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market.