GlobalDatas new report, Outsourcing in the Global Medical Equipment Industry The Market Expected to Register High Growth in Future provides key data, information and analysis on the global medical device outsourcing industry. The report analyses the drivers behind outsourcing of manufacturing, clinical research and other support services to low-cost service providers based in Asian countries and elsewhere. The report also provides information on the key economies attracting majority of medical equipment outsourced work. The report is also supplemented with information on the preferred vendors executing most of the medical equipment outsourcing work.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalDatas team of industry experts.
- Data and information by types of outsourcing Contract Research and Contract Manufacturing.
- Qualitative analysis of market drivers, and restraints by each category within the medical equipment outsourcing industry.
- Information and analysis on specific countries expected to drive outsourcing of manufacturing, clinical research and other support services.
- Information and analysis on the key trends leading to outsourcing initiatives by the leading medical equipment manufacturers.
- The report also covers information on the leading market players. Key players covered include Accellent, Symmetry Medical, Greatbatch Medical, W. C. Heraeus and Flextronics.
Reasons to buy
- Develop cost-reduction strategies by exploring outsourcing opportunities for manufacturing and clinical research functions
- Explore partnership opportunities by identifying the leading outsourcing service providers and their services.
- Capitalize by identifying the leading destinations for medical equipment manufacturing and other outsourcing initiatives.
- What is being outsourced by the leading medical equipment manufacturers? Identify, understand and capitalize.