“Cigarettes in Kazakhstan” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Kazakhstan Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- The market is dominated by locally manufactured domestic and international cigarettes, which accounted for 95.3% of volumes in 2013, up from 82% in 2009. Both oval and Western style cigarettes are manufactured, although demand for ovals is declining in favor of filter cigarettes.
- Reports in 2014 suggest that the 25% tax increase in January 2013 resulted in a 21% increase in illegal imports. The significant increase in excise tax that came at the beginning of 2014 is set to have boosted the non-duty paid market again.
- The impact of increasing restrictions on smoking as well as further rises in prices is expected to result in a decline in sales, although initially some recovery of lost duty paid volumes is expected. Volumes are forecast to end 2023, 25.6% down on 2013. Per capita consumption is forecast at 32.5% down in 2023 from 2013.
- “Cigarettes in Kazakhstan” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Kazakhstan.
- This report is the result of ERC’s extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Kazakhstan. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Kazakhstan.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Kazakhstan along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production & trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change – favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Kazakhstan, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future