Top 20 Mid-Cap Canadian Independent Exploration and Production (E&P) Companies: Financial & Operational Fundamental Analysis and Benchmarking offers comprehensive information on the operational and financial performance of top 20 mid-cap Canadian independent Exploration and Production (E&P) companies. The report benchmarks and analyzes top 20 mid-cap Canadian independent exploration and production (E&P) companies on various operational and financial parameters. The report is an essential source for key operational data, analysis and strategic insights into companies. It provides detailed information on the key operational and financial parameters for the last five years. It also highlights the top ranked company on various operational and financial parameters such as proved oil and gas reserves, production, capital expenditures, F&D costs, acreage, performance metrics, results of oil and gas operations and valuation metrics.
Proved Oil and Gas reserves of the top 20 mid-cap Canadian independent exploration and production (E&P) companies increased in 2009, up from 1.6 billion barrels of oil equivalent (boe) in 2008 to 1.8 billion boe in 2009. Crescent Point Energy Corp. had the highest oil and gas proved reserves of 165.7 MMboe within the peer group at the end of 2009. Decreased exploration and drilling activities along with a significant fall in unproved property acquisition costs led to the total fall in total costs incurred by top 20 mid-cap Canadian independent exploration and production (E&P) companies to $ 5.9 billion in 2009, down by 3.5% from the previous year. Total acquisition spending increased significantly by 197.6% in 2009, up from $ 1.1 billion in 2008 to $ 3.3 billion in 2009.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights into companies’ capital spending, revenues, oil and gas reserves, production, performance measures and valuation metrics. Its scope includes:
- Detailed and unique insights information on the key operational and financial parameters. The report provides a comprehensive overview of production, production changes, production growth, reserves, reserve changes, reserves growth, capital expenditures, acreage, performance metrics, results of oil and gas operations and valuation metrics
- Provides annual information on key operational and financial parameters for the period 2005 to 2009.
- Benchmarks the Canadian independent E&P companies on operational and financial parameters.
- Companies covered include; Crescent Point Energy Corp., Bonavista Energy Trust, NAL Oil & Gas Trust, NuVista Energy Ltd., Vermilion Energy Trust, Baytex Energy Trust, Petrobank Energy and Resources Ltd., Progress Energy Resources Corp., Daylight Resources Trust, OPTI Canada Inc., Galleon Energy Inc., Peyto Energy Trust, Birchcliff Energy Ltd., Trilogy Energy Corp., Provident Energy Trust, Bankers Petroleum Ltd., Harvest Energy Trust, Compton Petroleum Corporation, Advantage Oil & Gas Ltd. and Connacher Oil and Gas Limited.
- The Top 20 Mid-Cap Canadian Independent Exploration and Production (E&P) Companies: Financial & Operational Fundamental Analysis and Benchmarking report is based on publicly available data filed with the U S Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and other similar agencies worldwide. This has then been analyzed by Our in house team of experts.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to:
- Rank your performance against other top 20 large-cap Canadian independent exploration and production (E&P) companies using operational and financial benchmarking metrics
- Identify M&A targets from up-to-date information and in-depth analysis on financial and operational parameters of your competitors.
- Formulate your strategies based on in-depth analysis of your competitors in oil and gas markets.
- Improve decision making on the basis of peer comparison.
- Exploit the strengths and weakness of your closest competitors by comparing and analyzing their financial and operational parameters.