European Independent Exploration and Production (E&P) Companies Financial & Operational Fundamental Analysis and Benchmarking 2010" is an energy benchmarking report from GlobalData, that offers comprehensive information on the operational and financial performance of top European Independent Exploration and Production (E&P) Companies. The report benchmarks and analyzes top European Independent Exploration and Production (E&P) Companies on various operational and financial parameters. The report is an essential source for key operational data, analysis and strategic insights into companies. It provides detailed information on the key operational and financial parameters for the last five years. It also highlights the top ranked company on various operational and financial parameters such as proved oil and gas reserves, production, capital expenditures, F&D costs, performance metrics, results of oil and gas operations and valuation metrics.
Proved and probable oil and gas reserves volumes were impacted by the significant negative reserves revisions reported by the oil and gas companies. Tullow Oil plc had the largest portfolio of proved and probable oil and gas reserves among the European Independent Exploration and Production (E&P) companies at the end of 2009. Tullow Oil plc with 256.8 Million barrels of oil (Mbbl) of proved and probable oil reserves at the end of 2009 was top ranked companies in terms of oil reserves among the European Independent E&P Companies. While, Premier Oil plc with 994.0 billion cubic feet (Bcf) was the highest gas reserves holder within the peer group. The proved and probable oil and gas reserves of European Independent E&P companies decreased 1.3% during 2009, down from 2.29 billion barrels of oil equivalent (Bboe) in 2008 to 2.26 Bboe in 2009.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights into companies capital spending, revenues, oil and gas reserves, production, and performance measures. Its scope includes:
- Detailed and unique insights information into the key operational and financial parameters. The report provides a comprehensive overview of production, production change, production growth, reserves, reserve changes, reserve growth, capital expenditures, acreage, performance metrics, valuation metrics and results of oil and gas operations.
- Provides annual information on key operational and financial parameters for the period 2005 to 2009.
- Benchmarks top European independent Exploration and Production (E&P) companies on operational and financial parameters.
- Companies covered include; Tullow Oil plc, Lundin Petroleum AB, Cairn Energy PLC, Premier Oil plc, Dana Petroleum plc, Regal Petroleum plc, DNO International ASA, Global Energy Development PLC, SOCO International plc, Northern Petroleum Plc, PA Resources AB, Melrose Resources plc, Salamander Energy plc, First Oil plc, Serica Energy plc, Aminex PLC, Max Petroleum plc, Cadogan Petroleum plc, Sterling Energy plc
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to:
- Rank your performance against other top European independent Exploration and Production (E&P) companies using operational and financial benchmarking metrics
- Identify M&A targets from up-to-date information and in-depth analysis on financial and operational parameters of your competitors.
- Formulate your strategies based on in-depth analysis of your competitors in oil and gas markets.
- Improve decision making on the basis of peer comparison.
- Exploit the strengths and weakness of your closest competitors by comparing and analyzing their financial and operational parameters.