Top 200 North American Exploration and Production (E&P) Companies Operational and Financial Review 2010" is a energy report offering from GlobalData. This report offers comprehensive information on the operational and financial performance of the top 200 E&P companies in North America (US and Canada). The E&P industry is experienced a down fall in activity in the first half of 2009 with the falling of crude oil prices. In 2009, there were a number of new discoveries. Even in low prices some regions continued to witness growth. However, now with oil hovering aroubd $80 a barrel, the E&P activity across the world is expected to pick up again.
- The report discusses the major trends in the overall industry during 2009 and the expected growth areas in 2010.
- The key areas that witnessed fast growth over the past year are discussed.
- The growth of unconventional gas industry is analyzed.
- The report discusses the key growth areas in each region and also key companies that will drive this growth.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about the E&P market.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in the global E&P industry
- Be ahead of the competition and prepare for the prospects and challenges in the future.