Occidental Petroleum Corporation (Oxy) is engaged in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas resources in the US; Middle East/North Africa and Latin America. Apart from Exploration & Production operations, the company has Midstream, Marketing and other and Chemical business to support its overall product portfolio. The Oil and Gas segment explores, develops, produces, and markets crude oil, natural gas liquids, and condensate and natural gas. Its domestic oil and gas operations are located in Texas, New Mexico, California, Kansas, Oklahoma, Utah, and Colorado. Its international oil and gas operations are located in Argentina, Bahrain, Bolivia, Colombia, Libya, Oman, Qatar, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Yemen. Occidental had proved reserves of approximately 3,225 million barrels of oil equivalent at end of December 31, 2009. Occidentals midstream segment process, transport, store, trade and market crude oil, natural gas, natural gas liquids, condensate and carbon dioxide. This segment also provides power. Its Chemical business, OxyChem, includes manufacturing of Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) resins, chorine, calcium chloride, and caustic soda. The company operates its chemical business through OxyChemical and is the worlds largest producer of caustic soda, caustic potash and calcium chloride
- Investment Thesis: This section highlights the companies new ventures, liquidity issues, assets analysis, hedging, new projects details, capex funding, geographical results of oil and gas operations, and other related analysis.
- Goals and Strategies: Provide highlights on their existing and upcoming challenges with the possible strategies.
- SWOT: This section highlights the companies internal strength, weakness, opportunities and threats to better understand their position in the market
- Production and Development profile: This section highlights the companies forecasted crude oil and natural gas production from their existing and upcoming assets. It also covers the detailed information and analysis on the producing and development assets.
- Exploration and M&A trends: This section includes exploration assets information resulted due to new discoveries, new drilling and other activities. Additionally, M&A section highlights the companies recent assets transactions, joint ventures, acquisition, and divestment activities during the specified period.
- Financial Forecast and Valuation: This section highlights the detailed financial forecast of the companies for coming five years. This section also provides intrinsic value of the companies by using different valuation techniques.
- Peer Group: This section compares peer group performance with the main companies on the basis of share prices, financial ratios, operational and financial parameters and other related activities.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance the decision-making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to:
- Provide detailed analysis to those who are interested in knowing the companies existing and future business strategies.
- Provide in-depth analysis on the companies E&P profiles along with the exploration and M&A updates.
- Provide valuable insights to those who are tracking oil and gas markets and wants to know the intrinsic value of the companies.
- Use the analysis for strategy and planning, M&A identifications, and competitor analysis.