Cabot Oil and Gas Corporation (Cabot) is an independent oil and gas company engaged in the development, exploitation and exploration of oil and gas assets in North America. During 2009 the company reorganized its segments into two regions including the North Region and the South Region. The North Region includes the companys Rocky Mountain and Appalachian Basin assets and the South Region includes the Anadarko basin and assets in Texas and Louisiana. Cabots two largest fields include the Brachfield Southeast in East Texas (Southern Region) and Dimock in Susquehanna County, Pennsylvania (Northern Region). Each of these fields accounted for more than 15% of the companys total proved reserves at the end of 2009. Additionally, the company is focusing its drilling and production activities in the Angie field of East Texas (South Region) 2009 onwards. Together, the Brachfield, Dimock and Angie fields contributed almost 43% to the companies total proved reserves at the end of 2009. Further, the company sold all of its Canadian properties to a private Canadian company in April 2009.
- Investment Thesis: This section highlights the companies new ventures, liquidity issues, assets analysis, hedging, new projects details, capex funding, geographical results of oil and gas operations, and other related analysis.
- Goals and Strategies: Provide highlights on their existing and upcoming challenges with the possible strategies.
- SWOT: This section highlights the companies internal strength, weakness, opportunities and threats to better understand their position in the market
- Production and Development profile: This section highlights the companies forecasted crude oil and natural gas production from their existing and upcoming assets. It also covers the detailed information and analysis on the producing and development assets.
- Exploration and M&A trends: This section includes exploration assets information resulted due to new discoveries, new drilling and other activities. Additionally, M&A section highlights the companies recent assets transactions, joint ventures, acquisition, and divestment activities during the specified period.
- Financial Forecast and Valuation: This section highlights the detailed financial forecast of the companies for coming five years. This section also provides intrinsic value of the companies by using different valuation techniques.
- Peer Group: This section compares peer group performance with the main companies on the basis of share prices, financial ratios, operational and financial parameters and other related activities.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance the decision-making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to:
- Provide detailed analysis to those who are interested in knowing the companies existing and future business strategies.
- Provide in-depth analysis on the companies E&P profiles along with the exploration and M&A updates.
- Provide valuable insights to those who are tracking oil and gas markets and wants to know the intrinsic value of the companies.
- Use the analysis for strategy and planning, M&A identifications, and competitor analysis.