Delta Petroleum Corporation is an independent oil and gas company engaged primarily in the exploration, acquisition, development and production of natural gas and crude oil mainly in the Rocky Mountain and onshore Gulf Coast regions. The company owns interests in developed and undeveloped oil and gas properties in federal units offshore California near Santa Barbara in the US. It is also engaged in contract drilling operations, as well as providing moving services for third party drilling rigs in the Casper, Wyoming area, in the US. The company had approximately 813,000 acres at 31 December 2009, out of which 797,144 are undeveloped acreage with the remainder being developed acreage. Delta has 126.7 billion cubic feet (Bcf) of natural gas and 4.5 million barrels of liquid (MMbbl) reserves as at 31 December 2009 out of which the Rocky Mountain region comprises 73% of the estimated proven reserves.
- Investment Thesis: This section highlights the companies new ventures, liquidity issues, assets analysis, hedging, new projects details, capex funding, geographical results of oil and gas operations, and other related analysis.
- Goals and Strategies: Provide highlights on their existing and upcoming challenges with the possible strategies.
- SWOT: This section highlights the companies internal strength, weakness, opportunities and threats to better understand their position in the market
- Production and Development profile: This section highlights the companies forecasted crude oil and natural gas production from their existing and upcoming assets. It also covers the detailed information and analysis on the producing and development assets.
- Exploration and M&A trends: This section includes exploration assets information resulted due to new discoveries, new drilling and other activities. Additionally, M&A section highlights the companies recent assets transactions, joint ventures, acquisition, and divestment activities during the specified period.
- Financial Forecast and Valuation: This section highlights the detailed financial forecast of the companies for coming five years. This section also provides intrinsic value of the companies by using different valuation techniques.
- Peer Group: This section compares peer group performance with the main companies on the basis of share prices, financial ratios, operational and financial parameters and other related activities.
Reasons to buy
- The report will enhance the decision-making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to:
- Provide detailed analysis to those who are interested in knowing the companies existing and future business strategies.
- Provide in-depth analysis on the companies E&P profiles along with the exploration and M&A updates.
- Provide valuable insights to those who are tracking oil and gas markets and wants to know the intrinsic value of the companies.
- Use the analysis for strategy and planning, M&A identifications, and competitor analysis.