Leading Oil & Gas National Oil Companies: Financial & Operational Fundamental Analysis and Benchmarking 2010 is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists, that offers comprehensive information on the operational and financial performance of leading national oil companies. The report benchmarks and analyzes leading national oil companies on various operational and financial parameters. The report is an essential source for key operational data, analysis and strategic insights into companies. It provides detailed information on the key operational and financial parameters for the last five years. It also highlights the top ranked company on various operational and financial parameters such as proved oil and gas reserves, production, capital expenditures, F&D costs, acreage, performance metrics, results of oil and gas operations and valuation metrics.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights into companies capital spending, revenues, oil and gas reserves, production, and performance measures. Its scope includes:
- Detailed and unique insights information on the key operational and financial parameters. The report provides a comprehensive overview of production, production change, production growth, reserves, reserve changes, reserve growth, capital expenditures, acreage, performance metrics, valuation metrics and results of oil and gas operations.
- Provides annual information on key operational and financial parameters for the period 2005 to 2009.
- Benchmarks the Leading National Oil Companies on operational and financial parameters.
- Companies covered include; ECOPETROL S.A., Statoil ASA, CNOOC Limited, Petroleo Brasileiro S.A., OJSC Rosneft Oil Company, PTT Exploration and Production PCL, Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS), Staatsolie Maatschappij Suriname N.V., OAO Gazprom, China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation, Polskie Gornictwo Naftowe i Gazownictwo SA, Petroleos Mexicanos, JSC Exploration and Production KazMunaiGas, Japan Petroleum Exploration Co., Ltd. and PetroChina Company Limited.
- The Leading Oil & Gas National Oil Companies: Financial & Operational Fundamental Analysis and Benchmarking report is based on publicly available data filed with the U S Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and other similar agencies worldwide. This has then been analyzed by GlobalDatas in house team of experts.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to:
- Rank your performance against other leading national oil companies using operational and financial benchmarking metrics
- Identify M&A targets from up-to-date information and in-depth analysis on financial and operational parameters of your competitors.
- Formulate your strategies based on in-depth analysis of your competitors in oil and gas markets.
- Improve decision making on the basis of peer comparison.
- Exploit the strengths and weakness of your closest competitors by comparing and analyzing their financial and operational parameters.