Chesapeake Energy Corporation (Chesapeake) is an integrated oil and gas company. The company, through its subsidiaries, is engaged in the acquisition, development, exploration, production and marketing of oil and natural gas in the US. The company is one of the largest producers of natural gas in North America and is also the most active driller of new wells in the US.
Chesapeake primarily operates in the Big 6 natural gas and oil plays including the Barnett Shale in the Fort Worth Basin of north-central Texas, the Haynesville and Bossier Shales in the Ark-La-Tex area of northwestern Louisiana and East Texas, the Fayetteville Shale in the Arkoma Basin of central Arkansas, the Marcellus Shale in the northern Appalachian Basin of West Virginia, Pennsylvania and New York and the Eagleford Shale in south Texas. Scope
- Investment Thesis: This section highlights the companies new ventures, liquidity issues, assets analysis, hedging, new projects details, capex funding, geographical results of oil and gas operations, and other related analysis.
- Goals and Strategies: Provide highlights on their existing and upcoming challenges with the possible strategies.
- SWOT: This section highlights the companies internal strength, weakness, opportunities and threats to better understand their position in the market
- Production and Development profile: This section highlights the companies forecasted crude oil and natural gas production from their existing and upcoming assets. It also covers the detailed information and analysis on the producing and development assets.
- Exploration and M&A trends: This section includes exploration assets information resulted due to new discoveries, new drilling and other activities. Additionally, M&A section highlights the companies recent assets transactions, joint ventures, acquisition, and divestment activities during the specified period.
- Financial Forecast and Valuation: This section highlights the detailed financial forecast of the companies for coming five years. This section also provides intrinsic value of the companies by using different valuation techniques.
- Peer Group: This section compares peer group performance with the main companies on the basis of share prices, financial ratios, operational and financial parameters and other related activities.
Reasons to buy
- The report will enhance the decision-making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to:
- Provide detailed analysis to those who are interested in knowing the companies existing and future business strategies.
- Provide in-depth analysis on the companies E&P profiles along with the exploration and M&A updates.
- Provide valuable insights to those who are tracking oil and gas markets and wants to know the intrinsic value of the companies.
- Use the analysis for strategy and planning, M&A identifications, and competitor analysis.