Pioneer Natural Resources Company (Pioneer) is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company with operations in the US, South Africa and Tunisia. The company primarily holds interests in the Spraberry oil field, located in West Texas, the Raton gas field located in southern Colorado, the Hugoton gas field located in southwest Kansas, and the West Panhandle gas field located in the Texas Panhandle. As of December 31, 2009, it had proved undeveloped reserves and proved developed reserves of approximately 186 MMbbl of oil, 66 MMbbl of natural gas liquids (NGLs), and 870 Bcf of gas. The company is headquartered in Irving, Texas. The company has 8,738 net productive wells (48.7% oil wells and 51.3% gas wells). The companys total production was 41.9 MMboe in 2009, the majority of which was contributed by natural gas (55.1%), followed by crude oil (27.7%), with the rest being NGL
- Investment Thesis: This section highlights the companies new ventures, liquidity issues, assets analysis, hedging, new projects details, capex funding, geographical results of oil and gas operations, and other related analysis.
- Goals and Strategies: Provide highlights on their existing and upcoming challenges with the possible strategies.
- SWOT: This section highlights the companies internal strength, weakness, opportunities and threats to better understand their position in the market
- Production and Development profile: This section highlights the companies forecasted crude oil and natural gas production from their existing and upcoming assets. It also covers the detailed information and analysis on the producing and development assets.
- Exploration and M&A trends: This section includes exploration assets information resulted due to new discoveries, new drilling and other activities. Additionally, M&A section highlights the companies recent assets transactions, joint ventures, acquisition, and divestment activities during the specified period.
- Financial Forecast and Valuation: This section highlights the detailed financial forecast of the companies for coming five years. This section also provides intrinsic value of the companies by using different valuation techniques.
- Peer Group: This section compares peer group performance with the main companies on the basis of share prices, financial ratios, operational and financial parameters and other related activities.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance the decision-making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to:
- Provide detailed analysis to those who are interested in knowing the companies existing and future business strategies.
- Provide in-depth analysis on the companies E&P profiles along with the exploration and M&A updates.
- Provide valuable insights to those who are tracking oil and gas markets and wants to know the intrinsic value of the companies.
- Use the analysis for strategy and planning, M&A identifications, and competitor analysis.