GlobalDatas new report, Respiratory Devices Global Market Briefing to 2016 provides key data, information and analysis on the global respiratory devices market. The report provides market landscape, competitive landscape and market trends information the respiratory devices market. The report provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting the market, and key analytical content on the market dynamics. The report also reviews the competitive landscape and technology offerings.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalDatas team of industry experts.
- Key segments covered include Positive Airway Pressure Devices, Ventilators, Nebulizers, Oxygen Concentrators, Humidifiers, and Reusable Resuscitators.
- Annualized global market revenues data from 2002 to 2009, forecast forward for 7 years to 2016. Company shares data for 2009.
- Qualitative analysis of key market drivers, and restraints by each category within respiratory devices market.
- The report also covers information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading pipeline products and technologies.
- Key players covered include Resmed, Draegerwerk, Philips Respironics, Covidien, CareFusion, and GE Healthcare.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the respiratory devices market globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
- Whats the next being thing in the respiratory devices market landscape? Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the global respiratory devices market and the factors shaping it.
Table Of Content
1 Table of contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 3
1.2 List of Figures 3
2 Respiratory Diseases An Overview 4
2.1 Chronic Obstructuve Pulmonary Disease (COPD) 4
2.2 Asthma 4
2.3 Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) 4
3 Respiratory Devices An Overview 5
3.1 Humidifiers 5
3.2 Nebulizers 5
3.3 Oxygen Concentrators 5
3.4 Positive Airway Pressure (PAP) Devices 5
3.5 Reusable Resuscitators 6
3.6 Ventilators 6
4 Global Respiratory Devices: Market Charaterization 7
4.1 Respiratory Devices Market, Global, Revenue ($m), Historic, 2002-2009
4.2 Respiratory Devices Market, Global, Volume (units), Historic, 2002-2009
4.3 Respiratory Devices Market, Global, Revenue ($m), Forecast, 2009 - 2016
4.4 Respiratory Devices Market, Global, Volume (units), Forecast, 2009-2016
4.5 Respiratory Devices Market, US, Revenues ($m), Historic, 2002-2009
4.6 Respiratory Devices Market, US, Volume (units), Historic, 2002-2009
4.7 Respiratory Devices Market, US, Revenues ($m), Forecast, 2009-2016
4.8 Respiratory Devices Market, US, Volume (units), Forecast, 2009-2016
4.9 Respiratory Devices, Market Drivers
4.9.1 Growing Incidence Rates for Respiratory Disorders to Propel Demand for Respiratory Devices in the Future
4.9.2 Availability of Reimbursement in Developed Economies to Drive Sales of Respiratory Devices
4.9.3 Growth in Home Healthcare to Result in Increased Demand for Respiratory Devices in the Future
4.9.4 Development of Technologically Advanced and User Friendly Systems to Increase Adoption of Respiratory Devices
4.10 Respiratory Devices, Market Restraints
4.10.1 Fragmented Market to Act as an Entry Barrier for New Entrants and as a Barrier to Existing Firms to Increase their Market Share
4.10.2 Patient Compliance Concerns Might Deter Patients from Adopting Respiratory Devices in the Long Term
4.10.3 High Cost of Ownership to Act as a Deterrent from Patients Buying Devices such as Oxygen Concentrators and Ventilators
5 Respiratory Devices Market, Competitive Assessment
5.1 Respiratory Devices, Key Market Participants
5.1.1 Resmed, Inc.
5.1.2 Draegerwerk KGaA
5.1.3 Philips Respironics, Inc
5.1.4 Covidien, plc.
5.1.5 CareFusion Corporation
5.1.6 GE Healthcare
6 Respiratory Devices Market, Pipeline Assessment
6.1 Profiles of Promising Respiratory Devices Under Clinical Development
6.1.1 Auto-Titrating CPAP by Cleveland Medical Devices
6.1.2 Baby Bubbles by InfantAIR
6.1.3 Hayek mRTX by United Hayek Industries
6.1.4 ICON Device by Fisher & Paykel Healthcare
6.1.5 Pedi PAP by WetNose Technologies
6.1.6 Total Liquid Ventilation Device by MC3
7.1 Research Methodology
7.2 Secondary Research
7.3 Primary Research
7.6 Expert Panels
7.7 GlobalData Consulting
7.8 Contact Us
Table 1: Respiratory Devices Market, Global, Revenue ($m), 2002
Figure 1: Respiratory Devices Market, Global, Revenue ($m), 2002