This vital report supplies in-depth analysis of Poland’s dietary supplements market and all of its key components. It provides complete data and analysis of the top supplement providers, main distribution channels and best-selling products, as well as regulatory implications, consumer trends and other factors of influence. The document examines both pharmacy and non-pharmacy sales of dietary supplements and offers forecasts for development in this active market over the next five years.
This complete market study contains…
- Information about the value and volume of key distribution channels for dietary supplements in Poland
- Expert analysis of both pharmacy and non-pharmacy market segments
- Material describing the latest regulatory changes to supplement ingredients and statements about health and nutrition
- Results from a new survey of leading companies active on the market, compared to results of past surveys for an accurate assessment of the impacts of recent market changes
- Profiles of market leading companies
- Epidemiological data related to top product categories
- Consumer trends and impacts on dietary supplement sales.