GlobalDatas new report Frontier Exploration Areas in Africa Analysis of Exploration & Development Plans of Key Companies analyzes the major frontier areas in Africa in terms of exploration and development. The countries covered in the report include Ghana, Uganda, Madagascar, Tanzania, Mozambique, Kenya, Namibia, Liberia, Ethiopia and the Seychelles. The report provides an overview of the upstream sector in these countries detailing the major sedimentary basins in these countries and the previous licensing rounds information. It details information on the exploration blocks awarded, historical wells drilled and current exploration and development activities in the upstream sector of these countries. It also provides details of operations of key companies in each country covered in this report.
- The report analyzes the major frontier regions in Africa.
- The report provides an overview of the upstream sector of the top 10 frontier E&P regions in Africa detailing overall potential and major sedimentary basins
- The report also details the exploration blocks awarded in each country and also highlights the major development in key blocks
- The report details the historical wells drilled in major countries
- It also provides information on major planned development projects in the countries
- The report covers information on operations of key companies operating in each of these countries.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to:
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about the major frontier exploration areas in Africa
- Identify opportunities and challenges in these frontier E&P markets
- Plan your project locations and project types in order to capitalize on upcoming lucrative E&P market destinations.
- Design your expansion and new entry strategies based on the competitive structure of the markets.
- Identify new avenue for growth in these nascent frontier E&P regions
- Identify opportunities to partner with companies operating in these markets.
- Develop custom strategies for different geographies based on most up to date well results and future potential of these upcoming countries in Africa
- The research will allow you to identify prospective investment targets through comprehensive updates on Africas frontier E&P markets.