This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Saudi Arabia.
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs in Saudi Arabia. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
- Independent market sizing of the Saudi Arabian HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2010 to 2014
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2019
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations for 13 asset classes
- Geographical breakdown of foreign assets
- Alternative breakdown of liquid vs investable assets
- UHNWI numbers in major cities
- Numbers of wealth managers in each city
- City ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the wealth management and private banking sector in Saudi Arabia
- Size of Saudi Arabia's wealth management industry
- Largest private banks by AuM
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to buy
- Saudi Arabia Wealth Report 2015 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the report comprises a wide variety of data created based on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world in WealthInsight's database.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for its research and analysis, WealthInsight is able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions it covers.
- The report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of HNWIs to 2019, and a comprehensive background of the local economy.
- The report provides a thorough analysis of the private banking and wealth management sector, the latest merger and acquisition activity, and the opportunities and challenges that the sector faces.
- It also provides detailed information on HNWI volumes in each major city.
- There were 49,168 HNWIs in Saudi Arabia in 2014. These HNWIs held US$312 billion in wealth.
- In 2014, the Saudi Arabian HNWI population rose by 2.4%, following a 4.5% increase in 2013.
- Growth in both HNWI wealth and population will improve over the forecast period. The number of Saudi Arabian HNWIs is forecast to grow by 12.4% to reach 57,158 in 2019. HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 24.0% to reach US$403 billion by 2019.