The BRIC Broadcasting & Cable TV industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC broadcasting & cable TV
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the hotels & motels market in BRIC
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key broadcasting & cable TV market players' BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC broadcasting & cable TV market with forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
- Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the broadcasting & cable TV industry and had a total market value of $71.7 billion in 2014. Brazil was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 16.4% over the 2010-14 period.
- Within the broadcasting & cable TV industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $36.2 billion in 2014. This was followed by Brazil, India and Russia with a value of $18.9, $9.0, and $7.6 billion, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the broadcasting & cable TV industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $79.4 billion in 2019, followed by Brazil, India, Russia with expected values of $36.7, $13.9 and $10.2 billion, respectively.