“Cigarettes in Morocco” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the changing smoking habits, competitive environment, economic developments and analyzes the implications that market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Higher consumer awareness of the health risks associated with smoking dark tobacco in unfiltered cigarettes, and a general trading-up by smokers have been cited as the reasons for the longer-term expansion in the filter section.
- Filter cigarettes account for over 70% of sales. This is in large part a reflection of the movement towards blond cigarettes. Although Morocco is traditionally a dark cigarette market, changing tastes have increased demand for blond varieties.
- Volumes are set to rise in 2023, equating to a 12.2% increase from 2013. Per capita growth will be more modest 2.0% above 2013 levels and moderate to high by African standards.
This qualitative report provides extensive and highly detailed overall and per capita consumption data on the Moroccan market
It also includes:
- Consumption data, trends and market dynamics based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis and our in-house expertise.
- Detailed information such as market shares and recent developments of the manufacturers operating in the market.
- Market size, regulations, retail pricing, smoking population, production, trade and forecast data for 2015 to 2019.
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption in order to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities in the market, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change – favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum future sales.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes -prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.