“Cigarettes in Saudi Arabia” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the changing smoking habits, competitive environment, economic developments and analyzes the implications that market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- The effects of strict limits on nicotine and tar levels have led to filter-tipped cigarettes coming to dominate the market.
- Although an increase of only 3.7% followed in 2013 compared with the higher figure in 2012, this took sales to a new high, 45.4% ahead of 1990.
- Forecasts for 2014 put consumption ahead again, rising by 2.7%. As with previous years, local duty paid consumption will be below the quantity entering the country.
This qualitative report provides extensive and highly detailed overall and per capita consumption data on the Saudi Arabian market.
It also includes:
- Consumption data, trends and market dynamics based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis and our in-house expertise.
- Detailed information such as market shares and recent developments of the manufacturers operating in the market.
- Market size, regulations, retail pricing, smoking population, production, trade and forecast data for 2015 to 2019.
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption in order to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities in the market, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change – favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum future sales.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes -prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.