GlobalData's pharmaceutical report, Prostate Cancer Brazil, Russia, India and China (BRIC) Drug Forecasts and Treatment Analysis to 2020 is an essential source of information and analysis on the prostate cancer therapeutics market in the emerging BRIC countries. The report provides comprehensive information on prostate cancer, highlighting the treatment guidelines. It identifies and analyzes the key trends shaping and driving the prostate cancer therapeutics market in Brazil, Russia, India and China. It analyzes the treatment usage patterns in the BRIC prostate cancer therapeutics market. The report also provides insights into the competitive landscape and the emerging players expected to significantly alter the positions of the existing market leaders. The report provides valuable insights into the pipeline products within the global prostate cancer sector. It quantifies the unmet need in the BRIC prostate cancer therapeutics market, highlighting the opportunity for future players.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalDatas team of industry experts.
The scope of the report includes:
- An overview of prostate cancer, which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized prostate cancer therapeutics market revenue, the annual cost of therapy and treatment usage patterns (for hormone therapy and hormone resistant or refractory therapy) for the BRIC countries from 2001 to 2009, forecast for 11 years to 2020.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges and predicted impact of key events.
- Competitor assessment.
- Product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, annual cost, regulatory approvals and life cycle management activities.
- Analysis of unmet need in the market and target product profiles including the opportunities for targeted products.
- Technology trends analytic framework to assess strength of pipeline.
- Pipeline analysis data providing a split across different phases, mechanisms of action being developed and emerging trends. The key classes of mechanism of action include EGFR inhibitors, VEGF inhibitors, tyrosine kinase inhibitor, angiogenesis inhibitors and others.
- An overview of the most promising drugs, including clinical study details, efficacy, safety, collaboration agreements, marketing rights and launch analysis.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global prostate cancer therapeutics market. Company profiles including a business description, a financial overview and SWOT analysis. Key future market players covered include Sanofi-aventis, Pfizer, Inc., AstraZeneca PLC, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Medivation, Takeda Pharmaceuticals and Dendreon Corporation.
- Analysis of licensing agreements during 2004-2010 in the prostate cancer therapeutics market. Merger and Acquisition (M&A) analysis, which includes M&A deals by size and geography.
- Strategic assessment of the market through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to:
- Develop business strategies and perform superior market quantification analysis by
- Understanding the trends shaping and driving the Japanese prostate cancer therapeutics market.
- Understanding the treatment preferences of physicians according to disease state and across treatment flow.
- Assessing market sizing, forecasts and quantified growth opportunities in the BRIC prostate cancer therapeutics market up to 2020.
- Quantifying the patient population in the BRIC countries to better design product pricing and launch plans.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape by
- Performing benchmarking analysis and growth opportunities against currently marketed products.
- Identifying market entry points based on safety, efficacy and pricing parameters.
- Assessing competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strength and weakness of the current competition.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by
- Taking a comprehensive look of at the disease pipeline and identifying the most promising paradigm shifting products.
- Assessing the strength of pipeline based on first-in-class, me-too and generic products and their lifecycle management.
- Identify the emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the best opportunities for consolidation, investments and strategic partnerships.